We all love to go out and enjoy our local events during summer. But as pet owners we love events that much more when we can bring of beloved pets. That’s why today’s post is dedicated to providing you with pet-friendly event and locations for you and your little..or big friend to enjoy together.
1. Love Long Beach Festival 2015
This event features the best that Long Beach has to offer from beach sporting events and competitions, to vendors, and best of all there are activities for you and your pet. For more information or volunteer/ perform call Drew at (562) 667-6294. The following are the featured events for your pet.
- Surf Charging Classic- Splish Splash Wave Crash Contest
- Talent Show- Show off your dogs skills and win prizes! Amateur and Professional divisions.
- Training Seminars- Bring your dog for some one on one time with a trainer.
- Behaviorist Tells All- Best kept secrets to a well behaved dog.
2. Yappy Hour
Friends of El Dorado Dog Park & The Wine Country Present Yappy Hour. This is a fun filled event for you and your dog. Have fun while helping raise funds for the El Dorado Dog Park. Sign up early to check in quick. For more information and tickets go to www.eldoarodogparkfriends.org/
- 8 tastings
- Cheese and crackers
- Silent auction
- Much more
3. Rosie’s Dog Beach
Rosie’s Dog Beach opened in 2003. The beach is located along Ocean Blvd between Roycroft and Argonne Avenues. If you are looking to have a beach day with your dog this is a great place to bring your dog everyday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* Play fetch
- Swim with your dog
- Meet other pets
- Sunbathe with your fury friend
4. Cafe Sevilla Long Beach
Located in downtown Long Beach this Spanish style tapas cafe is pet friendly. Their patio seating welcomes dogs to enjoy downtown’s beauty. The restaurant is located at 140 Pine Ave Long Beach, CA 90802.
- Patio Seating
- Downtown view
- Delicious Spanish food aromas